We have a family tradition of giving a book as well as eggs on Easter morning and it's always a time of excitement and surprises. It's also a time when we (my family and I) try to get creative with the kids - we do a whole bunch of Easter crafts and activities.
These are a few of our favourites that you might enjoy too:
1. Turn egg-dyeing into a science experiment and a gorgeous table centrepiece with these brilliant natural dyeing tips from Design Sponge.
2. Make these cute felt bunny pouches from Craving Some Creativity to hand out Easter treats.
3. Get the kids to brighten up the windows with these great Easter sun-catchers from Everyday Dishes.
4. I love these cute little Pom-Pom bunnies from WonderfulDIY. Let the kids make their own Easter pets.
6. These Salt Dough Eggs from Design Mom are easy to make, they're great fun to decorate and they're beautiful Easter ornaments.
And, I’m not sure if it’s the bright colours, intricate designs or fond memories of childhood, but one of my favourite things to do is Easter Egg colouring pages. You can find heaps of them here at Freebies.com.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter break. We're going camping and some of the completed (or half finished) crafts will be coming with us, along with the Easter gift books and quite a few eggs - for Ivy of course :D!